Thursday, December 27, 2007

Post holiday umph...err not yet.

It's about 4 in the afternoon and I'm bumming around with my computer and my camera. I would like to believe that it's the middle of July because the rain is mercilessly ruining the spirit of the holidays.

And I couldn't be any duller than this because I have cough and colds - not in any mood to party.

[EDIT] 12:04 a.m.

Just yet. Blame it on Krispy Kreme.

Right after the clan get-together on Christmas day, my relatives and I decided to hit Serendra and spend some quality family time. And so we did. Of course we ate tons of food in my Lola's house so there was no point in staying there unless we bought sports apparel or like have coffee or donuts - which we did. I hate Krispy Kreme for the sugar content and the calories! Gaaaah! But then again who could resist such a scrumptious treat? :(


Darn that Krispy Kreme.

On a less depressing note, I watched the Philippine Debate Championships this afternoon in the recap of Square Off. Hands down to Shars and Charms who won the all-expense paid trip to the World Championships. I hope ADS sweeps the tournament and brings home the crown. Once again. I mean, they're no longer a novice at that really. Hmmm. It actually made me think about my plans for next year.

My standing as of now is like struggling to be DL. As in I swear, at all odds and ends, I am so going to be in the Dean's List this time. Even if it means being a full-time nerd. On the one hand, I am applying for JTA (applications for which start this January) and I really need to nurse my ailing qpi for that. *I know I wasn't really vocal on my plans for JTA. But what the heck, it's worth a try. It's not like I'm a sure in because of course, those who can afford more and who have higher grades than I have are of priority.* On the other hand, I just really need to redeem myself after that stupid Accounting incident. Of course, it would really feel great once I prove that I am working so hard.

Although I should ensure that I won't be a harassed sophomore student by the end of this school year due to some advanced summer vacation plans. - BORA! I am so gonna go suicidal if this does not happen. But as how I see it, my girls and I are making arrangements bit by bit so no need to worry. I just need to tell my tita to reserve a flight to Iloilo and then put my gameface on.

Oh, and I need to lose weight big time. I even have to buy a new Hip Hop Abs CD because the old stinking one got sat on or something. Gaaaah.

And I need to clean my room asap.

And about that plan. I kinda feel like I'm heading towards: ADS after Sanggu mode. Like this year, since I was able to take a break from debate, I had the chance to serve the Student Council once again. So next year, if I won't be able to run for a higher position in the School Board, then maybe it's time to train for debate once more. This time there's no turning back. No more swooning over that stupid Freshie know-it-all. I swear if I see you in ADS I am so going to crush you. Gaaaah. It's payback time. Hahaha.;p

I am kinda happy with how I have worked this past school year. *Erase accounting. Erase erase* I'm proud of what I have done in Sanggu. I have learned to love it as an institution and I've made a lot of friends from those I have worked with. All smiles.:D Even though some people can't seem to let it fly off the hook (like this Gadfly Society who hates it to bits) and a lot don't care about it (like my friends), nothing beats what's happening with the organization itself and the acknowledgment of people it has actually served.

Anyway, I have to start removing gift wraps in my room to start with the clean up at the very least. Hahaha.;p All I have is holiday and year end clutter.:D

No comments: