Monday, December 17, 2007

Sometimes crazy's alright.

There's something about tonight that's really urging me to release the welling emotions that I've had probably inside me for the longest time. It's like an upsurge. An outburst. A sudden spark of inspiration. Haha.:D Whatever. I've been stuck in this make-believe world for such a long time.

I'm not here to make a recount of my latest shopping spree, or the latest item I bought (though I might get in trouble for it, for having splurged on a dress I don't really need) or even the last party I attended (although SOM Sanggu party was rather fun), or the last event that I hosted or the most recent adventure that I had with my friends. No. Haha. This is some sort of retrospect, about what kind of person I have actually been for the past year. And I do think that it's only fitting to assess myself at this time because the year is almost coming to an end.

For the most part, I can say that I have come out stronger and better than what I expected. Honestly, my streak of bad luck towards the tail end of the previous year was not so much of a grand finale. In fact, I was so confounded with the series of events that nearly prevented me to appreciate all the good things in my life, that I was almost unable to fend off the dark side of the force. *cough*ex*cough. You know what I mean.:)

But, thank God I am surrounded with such great people - and yes, they are the ones to thank for the great turnout. Although, I also have to give due credit to myself since that was helluvah hard to do.

Props up to us for the coming year.

And yes, happy holidays to you too.:D

No comments: