Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I just want to skip this and move on to Christmas. Falalala.

*I have to stall because I seriously don't have any idea on what to write on my Theo paper. As in blank. Literally. ________*

These past two weeks have been nothing but hostile. Nothing like a good tormenting seg way before the feel-good holidays. Nonetheless, these are precisely the times when splurging is given perfect excuse - think a dress, a book and pretzels all in one sweep. Christmas is all about spreading the love, baby.:)

Speaking of spreading the love, I would just want to share what happened to the hectic weekend last week, especially the part where I got dragged into a sudden TV appearance (as an extra. ugh) because of Senate Inquiries. I wasn't able to do extra stuff mainly because of the overflowing and overly demanding schedule that I have for the remainder of month (acads and extras - crazy crazy). So now, I have to simultaneously attend to activities everywhere while juggling tests and papers. Weeee.;p

Okay. Back to Senate Inquiries - it wasn't a total flop but it could have been so much better. It was manageable and a two thumbs up but it wasn't a complete hands down. There was too much stress involved, not to mention a huge chunk of which compensating for the lack of audience. The bad vibes seemed to have replaced the supposed audience in HLIT. But oh well, at least I got to meet Senators Chiz Escudero and Kiko Pangilinan. In fact, I had the chance to hold Sen. Escudero's arm. *woooh* I was so starstruck last Friday. Gaaaaah. It was a once in a life time opportunity to meet those senators.:D

Wahooo.

And so the Inquiries went on - Winnie Monsod was great as always and there were people from the press covering the event. Plus mtv and rushtv of course. I was even made the host last minute omg. I was too busy attending to the shoot for the campus crashers segment but was tapped to be the host anyway. The evening concluded with a bang - a globe portion shoot for mtv and I will be there as an extra. Faith and Marian as the leading ladies.;p

Watch out for my debut on tv. Hahahaha.;p

Gotta go now. I have spent useless time again in front of my laptop doing nothing relevant to academic excellence.

No comments: