Saturday, March 29, 2008

FRIENDStuur.

I fell asleep so early last night when I woke up in the middle of the night. I wasn't able to go back to sleep. Yahoo. My body clock is so freakin' messed up. But I guess it's really okay because then I wouldn't be able to surf the net in the wee hours of the morning doing nothing but stalking people and randomly opening up pages in friendster. Haha. I know right.

And the funny thing is, I was really feeling bad and iffy for the past few days (uh, refer to last post) that I couldn't rid my mind of the unnecessary stress. I realized, OMG STOP IT WITH THE BAD VIBES. I have too much to lose for Pete's sake. (Thank you Pete, whoever you are.) I should be really thankful that I was fortunate enough to have surpassed everything that's happened. I mean, that's good news right?

I began reading my friendster comments - yes, all 335 of them. (You know there are people who have waaaaay more than mine.) As I was scrolling down and digesting each message, I suddenly forgot why I was feeling bad. It felt really good to read all of those things - how people missed me, how they wanted to see me, how they thanked me for such a wonderful time, how they credited all my achievements and the list goes on. I SUPER FREAKIN' MISS ALL OF THEM. I'm beginning to think like I've been on hibernate mode for such a long time that I forgot to make these people feel my presence - a simple text, a simple comment. The truth is I'd give anything to spend time with them stress free, no holds barred and just the best time ever.

Where have I been all this time? Oh right. I was too cooped up with stress and academic work. Bad girl, bad girl. So now I am doing my very best to just drop a comment to everyone I miss and let them know how much I love them, despite the busy times, despite the distance. I wanna cry. Honoes. Tears of joy. Haha.;D

What's really weird was that I kept on getting these flashbacks in my mind whenever I read a particular person's comment. Like, I remember what that person was making kwento about, what certain event he/she was pertaining to, the plans that we oh so wanted to make. Omg. I miss every bit of these.

I've been wallowing for quite some time now, thinking that I've been so alone and depressed, trying to be happy in every way that I could. Alone and depressed my face. Things are just too good to miss and I have no right whatsoever to whine that I have so much of a sucky life. Maybe at some point. But I won't let any random mood consume me. I've been to self-centered enough.

What I need is a day in the mall, a beach trip, a volleyball training and a game, a pig out day, a girls' night out and more work if I still need to. And all these just happen to be waiting for me.

I just need to stop the drama. Oh please. I oh so <3

No comments: