Friday, March 14, 2008

You make me better.

You are just so damn gorgeous.

I may not even understand the way you are acting towards me now, although I have to admit that I have been waiting for this for quite some time. I hope nobody gets led on. I hope both parties have good intentions - and that both understand what they are getting themselves into. I pray that there will be enough time to let things unfold. No rush and definitely no taking the plunge.

And my penchant for over analyzing things won't hopefully drive me nuts and get me into deep sh*t. I should really stop creating nonexistent problems for myself.

And you. Everything seems surreal. But the more I spend time with you, it seems as if something is taking place without us knowing. I may not know what you're thinking and how you're feeling, but I hope that in the end you realize it's me.

I look forward to everyday when things get clearer bit by bit. Show me something I've never seen before. Make me feel something I've never felt before.

If everything is just a dream, a couple of misread signs and half-wishes that can never come true, then wake me up before I fall too deep.

No comments: