Friday, March 21, 2008

Just a little bit more.

I've taken a break for one day and work is already catching up on me. I'm beginning to think that it was a bad idea to take Thursday off. Raaar.

Okay. So it's Good Friday (oh my, not anymore it's already 1 a.m. of Black Saturday) and I have done anything but rest. Yes, this is my supposed penitential rite for Lenten Season. I haven't even parted with my laptop since this morning except when I had to go to church and eat dinner with my family! Ahahaha. Omg. We are talking serious last stretch here guys.

This is the first Holy Week when I was actually coerced to stay at home and work. Usually it's Batangas or some out of town with my family and Visita Iglesia galore plus pasyal after or even just home with church work. But this year, it's home and work. Two of the most incompatible elements to begin with.

One more week and this will be all out and worth it. :)

Update:

1.) Sanggu elections
2.) Theo 121 orals - = b+
3.) Acc 15 Lt # 3 - haha.
4.) Sci 10 Lt #3 - a
5.) LS reflection paper
6.) Theo 121 reflection paper -a
7.) Filipino 14 reflection paper on Tanikalang Guinto - b+
8.) Psych project of the self - a
9.) LS Industry Analysis and DEFENSE - b+
10.) Psych 101 LT 3 - b
11.) Comm 12 group report - b
12.) Fil group paper and report - c+ (ugh)
13.) Comm LT # 2 paper
14.) Sci 10 individual paper and report - a
15.) Theo thesis defense - not graded.
16.) Accounting LT # 4 - hahaha.
17.) FINALS
a. Fil 14 (comprehensive) - b
b. Sci 10 (comprehensive) - exempted (a)
c. Theo 121 (comprehensive)
18.) Com final paper (15 pages, group)
19.) LS bonus paper on Globalization and the Phil. Business Environment

Love it.<3 -

No comments: