Sunday, March 09, 2008

I drew a picture of you and me and it says I hate you.

So this is what they mean when they say getting your heart broken sucks. Wanting something that bad but doesn't want you back just sucks.

I caught myself wondering if certain events in my life were just plain easy then maybe, I wouldn't be the hopeless romantic that I am. Or perhaps, I wouldn't be the workaholic that I choose to be. Or maybe I wouldn't be the great philosopher of love that I think I am. And maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't wallow so much on self-pity for having this mess-of-a-love life from the very beginning. I wouldn't be so envious about couples who'd lasted for soooo long, who'd never run out of bliss, who'd stick to their promise of forever.

And just a side note, I wouldn't be this mushy/sappy sentimental girl who pauses every time she hears a love song. :(

You and me have nothing to see, clearly. What about love? God I act as if this is such a big deal.

Oh well. That's why I am blessed with so much friends and work, so that I can put all my energy and time on them. Speaking of, the horror continues. School hasn't been this torture since I could remember. But I hope that everything pays off.

I really deserve a break.:( Don't you think?

Now I know that it's going to take a looooong time for me to be able to love and be loved back again.

No comments: