Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Supeeerrr!

I'm down to my last chapter for my Psy 101 long test at 1:30 later. Gotta make this quick and painless if I want to keep up with my 1:30 a.m. bedtime. Hahaha.;p I just finished two chapters, with the usual horrifying information overload of a book, and I'm kinda feeling woozy already. Nyahahaha. But I could care less about the exam. I just need to finish my last chapter, review the terms and voila! I'm good to go. I do realize the crucial importance of getting an A in this test. Wtf. I need to make up for that stupid D last time. I never ever failed psych in high school! I was all straigh A's! Hahaha. Fine whatever. Yabang mode.

Anyway. I'm so happy again. I think I may be experiencing the early symptoms of bipolarity or something. I don't know yet because I haven't gotten to the abnormal psychology part which discusses manic depression. But I don't know. I'm just so happy now. Maybe because I went shopping over the weekend and this afternoon? Or maybe because I was able to finish 3 papers, clean my room and fix my sched and all other stuff last Sunday?

Or maybe because after all these academic stressors, I am off to paradise because of the long line up of outings on summer break? :D Yes people. I am sooooo excited for the plans that I set with my blockmates, for formsem and for Bora and Iloilo with my family! Alaaaveeet.<3

You could just construe from my post how much I want to get this over with. Hahaha.;p So sue me!;p

No comments: