Friday, July 11, 2008

Real estate stresscapade.

I'm illegally typing this entry when I'm supposed to be searching for potential hardware options that we can offer to realtors (hypothetical) who are setting up a home-based real estate business somewhere in a far far far away land.

By 10:30 tomorrow morning, we should have come up with a great variety of hardware and software combinations that these realtors can choose from. Ideally we don't have to worry about the budget so Jecky and I are just shoving in products ranging from the Dell Vostro, Lenovo Thinkpad, the Sony Vaio notebook and the HP Compack Business notebook with a tablet PC feature suitable for signing contracts - one of the essential transactions in real estate.

I'm also suggesting that we add a PDA selection along with the hardware since it's also helpful for realtors to carry around such a flexible gadget. Toss in a Blackberry or a PalmOne to complete the list.

Voila. My stress just heightened and I think I may have to crawl to my bed (it's barely 10 inches beside me).

I still have so much stuff to do, so much to read and so much to attend to tomorrow. PLEASE.
LEMME freakin' sleep. @_@


No comments: