Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sometimes people write the things that they can't say.

It's 1 o'clock on a Sunday morning and I've just finished the last two episodes of One Tree Hill S05. (I know, the biggest loser right.)I know the season ended last summer and it's only now that I got to finally wallow over the season finale. And omg, I can't wait for September.

So as usual, watching this kind of TV series in the middle of the night makes me go about and think of... I don't know. STUFF. Haha. But before I crack myself up and lose every bit of intellectual sense that I could possibly make, I think I may as well concede to this emo post.

This week was, as surprising as it is, not the usual feeling of all sorts. Especially if sleeping and eating patterns are involved, more than eyebags and squirming insides, there's an anxious heart, a semi-insane brain and frustrated hormones, I guess well, this must be quite serious.

Sometimes, doing great doesn't seem to fill the void anymore. What's worse is that, no matter how I try to keep myself busy and peaceful, attending to work and just ducking away from every potential source of distraction, it just always finds me. :| Or I may, out of no apparent reason, bump into it out of nowhere.

It's hard enough to let things pass when everything around just seems to constantly demand for something. But I can't get to all of them at once, not right now when I feel like I'm about to tip off the edge of my left foot toe - the only one thing that's keeping me balanced all this while. I have my own pace and my own time but how come? ...

PARANOID. I don't think I could handle this at my best so I apologize in advance. :(

Okay this is all mumbo-jumbo. All I know is that I was doing okay and then here's another big wave about to devour me. OHWELL.

I'll put this poetic rendezvous to rest, or rather lack thereof.

So what's a damsel in distress got to do if there isn't any option left? I say, SLEEP! Haha.

To all those lost souls who have forgotten to believe in the immensity of love.

- Lucas Scott, One Tree Hill






No comments: