Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stress ball. Woaahoaah.

Stress sometimes makes me want to curl up into a big big big ball and have an excuse to go on a hiatus.

Speaking of stress and a ball, yesterday while I was in need of a new umbrella, I found myself wandering around the LS Bookstore and perusing its many non-bookstore related merchandise. Although, I have to say they're brilliant and essential to a student's everyday life - you know each person has to have a device that will help him/her cope with the stress. Hence me, the amazing splurger on nonsensical things like... TADA! My very own STRESS BALL.

Yes. It was so white and squishy and shaped after a volleyball that it just called my name, immediately ridding me off of my stress. HAHAHAHA.


I'm planning to paint it tri-colored blue, yellow and white like a Mikasa, complete with my own personal touch. Hahaha. :)

So there you go. I have my own ball to squeeze whenever my creative and intellectual juices suddenly decide to stop flowing. It's right here on my study desk ready to be tortured. Oooh I love it. :) My 5 best friends now are my planner [plus Staedtler felt pens], meeting notebook, cellphone, lappytoppy and STRESS ball. [Maybe I should start naming my stuff too? Haha.]

Some things to be stressed right about now:
a. MARKETING first pass - 0 group output. [CRYYY]
b. Projects here and there - CoSA, Sanggu Junior batch and SOM Week deliverables
c. PolSci papers and readings - AGAIN
d. Events - RAAWR
e. CS - ohmaygad. Not another groupwork.

Meanwhile, some things to look forward to:
a. CoSA PR VP and AVP quickfix photoshoot for GA and PR purposes. HAHA
b. Family get-together and Engaz night out on Saturday
c. Business group discussion and sit down lunch on Sunday :)
d. WOOOOOOHHHH

Get ready ball! You are in for a lot of squeezing! <3

No comments: