Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Everyday is just a life with hues of pink.



I always knew that sooner or later, the littlest of what's left of our so-called relationship will be put to the uhhh... black holes of oblivion. I was also aware of the fact that the happy cheer face? Doesn't really work all the time. Sometimes I just can't help but feel the pang of the pain that's been welling up inside; enough to strike me with excruciating pain, something unbearable that just blacks me out and numbs me up. Okay. Gibberish.

Past few days? Not really happy. Had a few share of exciting moments as well as bumming ones.

Well I guess what I really want to say is that I have nothing to spill after a long time of not making a blog entry. I mean, that's a reason why this has been a little outdated and behind.

I will try to come up with something with perfect sense. Something that will attempt to explain the solitary feeling of emptiness that has kept me crashed and burnt.

Spare me.:( I'm tired and weary. I'm not taking this road again, not especially if it brings me back to you. You hurt me and I don't know why I can't let it go.

No comments: