Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Feel the rain on your skin. No one else can feel it for you... Today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten.

And off I go.

I have realized that being single and carefree isn't really bad at all. Well, yeah. It's not as bad as it seems and it has its own benefits.

Take for example my hectic sched in school. I just braved my first failing long test in Calculus this morning and I have gone my way through the first volleyball game in ACTM.

Arrrgh. I need to have this edited by tomorrow because I'm losing all my precious time for sleeping. I'm sorry.

I had to stay in school yesterday for the opening of the SOM Sportfest. Laine and Gen were the pride of Block R as they bravely represnted ACTM in the Cheering Competition. And oh, something really good happened nga pala. Whooopeee!:) We didn't win the competition but like what Jiggy said, "At least di tayo last." Yeah.:D

Well, so much for that.

[EDIT] December 6, 2006
8:53 p.m.


If, in the next two days, my cough and colds continue to drastically worsen, I'm dead meat on Friday. But before that, a few thoughts to recollect.

Yesterday was an unusually happy day. I went to class as usual, got sleepy in ES, was sad because *toot* cut it and was giddy by the time that the bell rang and gave me ample time to have a last look at the blackboard. I won't be seeing Ipis Man for another two days. And so, we immediately went to the SOM Mall to have our early lunch. We were trying to buy time as much as possible because our long test in Calculus was after the long break. Crap, was I nervous.

Then, we headed onto Matteo to put our nerd mode one and had our last minute reviews and stuff. It was Tara's 18th birthday so she had Yellow Cab pizza delivered in school. Lucky us, for in between the study session, we were able to munch on slices of heavenly pizza. Well, all of us, except Laine.:) Poor thing.

After the bloody Math test which I really wanted to forget about, we went to the Manila Observatory to pass our long overdue Eco Footprint shit in ES. Then, we went to the zen garden to sit down and talk about the usual trivial stuff until Niko, Mico and I had to go to the cov courts for our P.E.

Within an hour of absentmindedly sitting in PE 101, I was soooo excited for training and the first SOM Sportsfest volleyball game. So there, after it, I hit the cov courts and played with Laine and Ria. Volleyball/basketball with the funny girl antics galore. Niko promised to play volleyball with us but chose to play with the 'guys' instead. We didn't really want to get smashed by Renchie's killer spikes so we decided not join them.

Whe I started my not-so-formal training, Laine and Ria left. We just had spiking and stuff. Didn't really have the court exercises. However, Ceejay didn't spare us from the bench drills. I was soooo tired. So, Erin and I waited for our game and watched the basketball game of MAC and MEA. Pretty cool game because Charles Tiu was there. I guess, he's giving it a shot and trying to show what the Tiu family has to offer in that sport. Kinda explains why there were a lot of people on that side of the court.

We had our game and it lasted for two sets only. I have the coolest teammates ever! Even if we lost, I'm soooo looking foward to our next game on Tuesday.:) I believe that I somehow took my skills a level higher than my usual play because I wasn't really sucky at all. Plus, all the cheering and fun really helped us play against the good players of ME. She Tan was there too so Erin and I kind anticipated the loss. She was sooo good.

Next on, no lab class tomorrow. Whoopee (I hope that gay dude won't ruin the day by making us have class.) Then on Friday, a really fun and hectic sched.

I hope to last-minute shop for my outfit on the Absinth event in the morning. After which, we'll head onto school to join this Flag Football Clinic that Kuya Euric's team is gonna hold. I have always wanted to learn that sport. Well, yeah, next to soccer. THis is the time finally! We invited a lot of people and I hope everyone's gonna be there on Friday. Then, Absinth in the evening. The night's treat: free baccardi and a party:) We don't have much of a license to party all night because we have an immersion the next day. Another thing to look forward to. Yeeey. One activity outside school with the whole block. Plus, it will be a one hour worth of bonding moments as we take the jeepney ride all the way to Cainta, Rizal.

Who says I'm depressed? Who says I need that shit? Well, not anymore.:) Life's tough so bitch up! - that's from my sis Laine.:)

No comments: