Sunday, December 03, 2006

What a way to end this nonsense.

If I ask God why He's punishing me this way, I'm sure this would be His reply:

Because child, you're a workaholic who loves to stay up late reading books and doodling in your journal, you love watching soaps and comedy flicks, you listen to the saddest songs on the radio and curse the radio stations for playing them, you manage to pick a pen and jot down your to-do list in your organizer, you text your friends and heartily laugh with them, you hate your ex for what he's done; silently wish that he come back to you and at the end of the day, you pile your work and get your hands on them but still you procrastinate and cram.


Really now. The only thing that can make this worth it is to blog my last entry here and hopefully get my work done as soon as the roosters may their first cock-a-doodle-doos in the morning.

The vacation was nothing. I was passive yet productive. I researched for my papers and postponed this freakin' Ecological Footprint Calculator which is giving me a bigtime headache right now. Errr.

Saturday morning. Lola called and announced that the angakan was having dinner somewhere in the favorite Chinese restaurant. We ate and had fun, watched a fireworks display by chance, went to Polycarpio to walk and bump into ewwwy people, and vowed that the ladies will soon have a night out --- as my tita said: without the oldies.

And then what? Yeah. Had the chance to talk to him almost the whole day today. Ugh. I really hate it. Now, I'm finally feeling the urge to slap him in the face and just walk away; the same way I did when I thought that it was rude of him to 'pretend to be in a hurry' just to have an escape from talking to me. Well, I did casually turn my back, walk away and slam the door in his face. And oh, Ian's for that matter.

For now, it's school and events. Hopefully, I won't get screwed for staying up this late. Hahahaha:)

Cheerios.:)

No comments: