Thursday, December 21, 2006

I don't wanna wait for our lives to be over.:)

I missed the last time when I had a nice and sensible chat with my friends. Aside from my own little world here at home which pretty much includes net surfing, reading, couch potato-ing, sleeping and a tad bit of work, I'm glad I can still slip in some time to hang-out with my friends. Think windowshopping, coffee, a long commute and breakfast after simbang gabi. Shallow moments which give me priceless memories, unfathomable satisfaction and the right amount of conditioning to keep myself sane.

The last day of school for me was pretty unusual. I woke up late (entailed another absence in sibmang gabi) and refused to be dropped off at school by my dad because Mita and I had this spur of the moment thing the previous night and we sort of agreed that I would take her on a tour in school after which we will head to a mall or something to have coffee. So we went to AdMU and she was an Atenista for a day. I had her watch my thing in Math 19 (The Calculus Carol project) and then after the last goodbyes and seasons' greetings to my blockmates, we started our way to Makati.

When we were along Katip, we decided to buy some Cello's because Mita had taken a liking on it since people began bringing her some of its donuts. So we bought a bag of C's and then agrred to eat it while having coffee.

G4 was full at that time. Okay. A lot of Agustinians were there. I even saw some of his batchmates and friends. Since Starbucks had a hell lot of people, we then wen to Bo's Coffee to have our small talk. Yeeeh.

After that, chitchat and stuff we went home tired and really happy.

This morning on other hand, my friends and I had breakfast at Crunchee's place after the simbang gabi. I was slightly pissed off because of my mom but then got a grip while we were at her house. Then, I just slept through the whole day.

Tomorrow's gonna be a party day I think? Haha. Can't get too excited. Might ruin what's bound to happen.:)

No comments: