Monday, January 08, 2007

Ang gulo ng utak at puso mo.

Guys like you deserve the worst karma.

I'm back to the olden days of cramming and doing things which aren't related to scholastic excellence. I haven't really accomplished anything that's written in my brand new planner. The least would be to start on this blog which hasn't really been updated with the stuff that I did during the break and the things which started to complicate my year.

I just know that I'm pissed at myself. I don't really want to give some of my friends the satisfaction of saying 'I told you so' straight to my face while I bow down in humiliation. But it's too late for that. That's an inevitable thing to happen, unless I do keep my mouth shut. That's so unlike me. I'm bound to snap sooner than the blink of an eye; with everything that's happening, I can gather every last bit of my remaining patience just so I could hang on for dear life. But other than that? Well, brace yourself.

Before that, since I'm not sleeping and I haven't really done anything productive and the things to cross out in my things-to-do, I have to keep in mind to go home after lunch tomorrow and just do everything here at home. Besides, there is ample time to catch up with all the work that's been waiting to be done.

Note to self: Do no be stupid anymore. Wake up to reality girl! It's hard but life's like that. You'll never know what it wants to say and where it wants to bring you. You'll never be certain about things if you keep looking for answers.

Arrgh. I thought I took a break but it seems like another one's calling me to take it.

Bottom line is: he is stupid. He doesn't know what he wants but it's definitely not you! I can't believe I'm back to feeling the way I felt when he did this the first time. It was over a month ago but I can feel it like it was just 5 minutes since it happened.

Fuck you! Gago ka. Mamatay ka na amputa.

*Evil laugh*

Yes. I am insane. Hear the woes of this girl who is back to her pretentions.

No comments: