Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Putting things into perspective.

Math. I hate math. I loathe that subject. If there's anything in the world that can make me depressed more than a landslide of WORK - like what's about to roll down on me., it's Math. Oh no I guess it's like an avalanche now.

I want to shift out of my course and go into something easier. But then again, I know that it'll make me feel worse knowing that I settled for something which was less even if I knew that I could've done better and survived in Comtech. Not a dilemma this time. No. No. No.

Thank God to Figaro and the newly imposed rule at Matteo Ricci that we are allowed to eat at that study hall! I was able to devour a hearty brunch of Grilled Chicken Pesto sandwich and my Coffee Caramel from Figaro.

Emo talk, ES oral report and some studing were some of the things that we were able to accomplish. :)

Now, I have to continue hating math because it is hindering me from living life at its fullest. Our long test is on Thursday and our Midterms is on the exact date and time that the concert in Tipol will take place. No HS reunion for me I guess.:( It really sucks big time.

Okay. This week is like super hectic week. Gotta get to work. :)

- Something weird happen to me on my way home yesterday. Ugh.:(

No comments: