Friday, January 19, 2007

Going banana.

How is life these past few days? The same old banana, only with peanut butter sprinkled with marshmallows on top. Life is indeed sweeter when you finally decide to be happy and accept the things that happen around you.

Yes. Despite the fact that I am about to fail a 6-unit course and that next week is midterms week, I would like to believe that this is all part of my journey towards self realization. Yeees. Getting philosophical (and making a lame excuse to not be depressed about math) aren't we? =p

I am happy but not completely. Well I mean, who is completely happy? No one can attain the perfect level of happiness because there is no such thing. We all have our crappy times to balance out with our joys and laughter.

After everything that I have to do, once again it is time to parrrteeee. That means preparing for my own debut for March. I know it's still early but for preparations and everything? No, it's not. Hassle talaga if you want to throw a party that has to be worth it. So, I'm gonna start will plans and all as soon as possbile. My target is after midterms week because there are submissions left and right. Since I'm an OC girl by nature, I've already made a table at the back of my planner for the possible places, themes, venues, budgets, facilities and contact persons, just in case. :)

Yeaaah. Lovin' it. Gotta work.

No comments: