Saturday, January 20, 2007

Detoxification.

I have concluded that one way to dissolve all the negative energy is to be a workaholic. However, I have been multitasking enough that I seem to have overdone everything. Whew.

So I had a very tiring and long day.

I just had to seize the chance to be able to walk away from all the things that trouble me. Morbid as it is, my manic depression has consumed my every decent thought. But there is no way that I will surrender to this evil energy that's attempting to ruin my life.

Well I just came home from school. We had our exposure trip this morning and I just had to wake up late. I can't even remember why I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning so that I can even trace the root and make a lame excuse as to why I was stupid enough to wake up late. I just know that I won't pull that kind of stuff ever again. Especially if I'm running for *toot*.

And so after an adorable and amusing last visit to Tahanang Walang Hagdan, (I even had to dane Boom Tarat Tarat - wait for its debut at YouTube) my friends and I headed on to Eastwood to supposedly watch Griffin and Phoenix but then again it wasn't showing there. So we had to fight over the movie to watch because the boys wanted Saw III and we utterly refused to be dragged to the moviehouse to watch goth and disgusting stuff. We then had to watch Eragon.

It was okay. Sitting next to John who was eating mini burgers and making a fun out of everything in the movie made it okay.:) Ahahaha=p

After that we just hung out and played games like the marry, fuck and kill. The guys had their own 'perverted' conversation. Do they really think that we didn't have our own? Not even close fellas.:)

Gotta end this. The end of another tiring day.

No comments: