Thursday, January 25, 2007

This is not a player's world.

I've lost every motivation to focus on my paper. Yes, I do thank our ES prof for giving us this break. We really deserve this. But it's just a waste of time if I don't get anything accomplished. Fuck it.

I don't know. I suddenly got pissed off. Maybe because... one moment I was really happy about stuff and then another moment it just had to be ruined.

Now, that thing just IM-ed me. Grrr.

I'm back here. I know I have a knack for making a big deal out of things. So what I'm doing now isn't helping in any way. Stalking is just a major hallmark in my life. Tama na. I'm getting sick of myself. So I'm cutting math to finish this friggin' paper in Fil. After which, I will watch this play in Fil and hopefully study hardcore for math midterms.

Yes. Career mode on. I am less inspired but there's no time to think of that now. Personal issues aside first and I have to finish my to-do list before I decide to take on some action. Cheerios:)

No comments: