Monday, January 14, 2008

Almost flipping out.

Oh so sabaw due to Theo LT just came home head throbbing eyes feel sore had late dinner daymn I ate the nachos again bad breath from salsa dip too much onions i feel so tired must finish my theo speech questions for analog soul theo consultation interview for ASBR year end report for COSA on Wednesday Entrepreneurship Talk for Sanggu must be there before acc class on Wednesday omg omg panic comm paper LT due on friday acc LT next week LS industry report two chapters next week don't know if my sagala proposal made sense and got us in the festival stupid mtv didn't tell us the airing of campus crashers missed it a few times already still no running mate for the elections Gio declined must talk to Raymond and Yuzon must wear something cool tomorrow i'm scared of natividad must proofread speech for hidden heresy i think i did well in the tests been working nonstop since the weekend felt sick last saturday acc class is bullcrap extended on wednesday i hate my teachers but i have to love them everyone wants to go to JTA deadline of slate is on wednesday please gab extension i don't have a running mate yet omg omg accounting until 9 pm i hate it i want to read my new shopaholic book sissypoo gave me new havaianas spent my money on a quiksilver wallet for hun and lotion for mommy hahahaha omg omg i want a new dress i want new shoes stupid dress code can't use my new slippers omg omg drove sissypoo's car must get license must talk to tita for bora must inquire for minoring must do stuff for partido ignacio omg need to talk to flip omg i wanna cut fil but i don't want to miss a thing omg my stupid laptop is not responding to lib wifi and anywhere for that matter i hate it i have to keep track of my expenses must buy my stapler i have a big zit on my nose i'm breaking out i think it's pms omfg i drank a grande macchiato and a cinnamon roll during theo review last starbucks for this school year omg i wanna prove people wrong i wanna watch i am legend and the snow white movie i wanna rest and read the wall street journal wowoweeeeee Neyo is coming to Manila i'm watching i'm so there. update planner. regrouping starts. 5, 4, 3...

The perks of being a Management student. Hooray. :D

No comments: