Sunday, January 06, 2008

Homaygad.

I woke up so late today because I just had to savor my last late-night conversation until 4 a.m. this morning. I was super tired since I attended my Ninong's wedding and the festivities lasted until late in the evening. When I came home, I seriously pulled an attempt to work on my Fil paper but yeah, I was too tired. I managed to have a productive ym discussion with Laine though. We're choosing the same text for our paper and I think I may have gotten a lot of ideas to put, more or less.

I'm sick again. After dry cough came colds. Fudge.

And oh no. I haven't finished studying for our freaking LS long test. I really wish Grandpa will move it. Hahaha. He's such a Lolo. Speaking of which, my dad immediately greeted me with a "We're having dinner tonight it's your Lolo's birthday. We're leaving at 5:30." when I woke up as he ceremoniously grabbed my laptop to view yesterday's takes. I completely forgot his birthday. It's either exactly or near the Feast of the Three Kings. So you see, I am in big trouble. Now this is exactly the reason why I detest cramming. I could be out enjoying my last day of freedom with a big family thing but I just had to pair it with a pile of academic work. Oh well. Gahaha. What a way to start the year.

It's officially the last day of the Christmas season today.
Good luck to me. :D 1 chapter down, 5 more and a paper to go. Plus group work during the week. I just finished chapter 1 of my 6-chapter LS LT and undiscussed reading (Poverty, Corruption and Rent-Seeking Families in Asian countries) and I swear, I couldn't understand most of what I was reading. It's so outdated already! I don't think any of the data is still relevant to the economic and political situations of Asian countries today.

High level of corruption predictability = higher private investment attraction

At least I learned something new.

Why did they have to give us this much holiday work?

No comments: