Thursday, January 17, 2008

And this goes without saying.

I just have to post this before invoking the comm paper mode.

I hate crabs. I hate people who have no sense of dignity and who have no tinge of humility whatsoever. I hate people who are good, in fact more privileged and more advantaged, and they just know it.

When everything just seems to go way beyond - when every praise just has to be verbalized, when high grades have to be bannered, when new and expensive things have to be endorsed, when seemingly perfect relationships are always the headlines - everything becomes pretentious, not to mention, capricious because of the infallibility, or so we think. And then, no one can even butt in to stop the narcissism resonated. Ha ha ha.

I HATE YOU. You are such a hypocrite. You are so insecure.


No comments: