Thursday, January 03, 2008

Less than 200 random things I wish to share.

Numbering's kinda messed up.

200. My middle name is:
- Marquez

199. I was born in:
-Makati City

198. I am really:
- wishing that the break could have lasted longer.

197. My phone is:
- silver quartz and full of scratches. It's so sucky I want a new one.

196. My eye color is:
- dark brown

195. My shoe size is:
- 7

194. My ring size is:
- idk

193. My height is:
-5 something

192. I am allergic to:
- dust and bacteria carried by the wind.

191. I was born on:
- march 30 ,1989

190. I am annoyed by:
- waiting, noise, funky smells, blabbermouths, materialistic people and plain arrogance.

189. The last book you read:
- Shopaholic Ties the Knot – I know. Haha. Too late.

188. My bed is:
- too big for me but I love it anyway.


187. One thing you hate about yourself?
- I just love to eat.

186. The perfect kiss is?
- from my boyfriend.

185. The last three cd's I bought were:
- dvds actually: hip hop abs, gossip girl and pc games. Haha.;p

184. Are you living at home?
- of course.

183. Do you have any siblings?
- my one and only brother.:)

182. What did you do yesterday?
- Had dinner with my family in a Thai restaurant. Yummy.
;p


More of this survey.

No comments: