Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Back on track.

After two days of having a really really bad hangover from the break, I just had to get a hold of myself and entirely adjust to the whole back to school thing. Oh well. The first two days were just a disaster. I ended up missing my lolo's birthday dinner because I felt so awful that evening and I wanted to finish studying in LS. I didn't get any sleep so I was too sabaw on Monday. (The effing test was moved to next week!!!!) Tuesday was the continuation of the horror since I had to finish my Fil paper. I almost almost wasn't able to wake up on time to make it. But good thing I did (that was about 1 a.m.) and I ended before my usual wake up time. Talk about major cramming. Good thing I was so clear-headed so I'm pretty sure that it was an okay paper - coherent and with substance. I'm not sure if it will pass for an excellent though. It could have used more than one proofreading.

Oh well. And today. Today was pretty productive so I am so motivated to work again. Started with a morning in the lib when I had my nerd mode on. Researched for our Theo consultation, read comm and attempted to do the Acc hw.

We're going to have this debate on Friday. I'm just not sure if my prof fully understands the premise of what a debate really is. Either he's trying to teach us something or he's just really tamad. And we have our psych report too. After our productive meeting in Temple Drive this afternoon, I'm quite sure we're ready.:)

I just have to finish the script then I'm off. Work work work mode.:D

2 comments:

JaMaeLa said...

First and foremost, I LOVE YOUR LAYOUT! :)

Hmm. Some profs talaga are tamad. They leave the work up to the students and let them learn from the experience. Gaah. I personally loathe them. I mean, nasan na yung essence ng pagiging teacher nila.. Hehe. Pero yeah, like us students, we have our lazy modes triggering us.

Don't worry, nakarelate din ako sa iyo about cramming! :) Sarap kasi magbakasyon!! Woooohh!

bombastarr said...

wow busy ah? good luck with everything, periwinkle :) i hope all goes well.