Sunday, January 20, 2008

Everything's changed.

Currently doing: A living room study escapade - LS Industry Analysis, ASBR Article and an attempt to study for Accounting LT; attempting to finish reading my copy of the Wall Street Journal; planning to do my room collage and collection of pictures; watching Everwood
Munching on: A cup of coffee and donuts.
Listening to: With You by Chris Brown

There's something I realized this past week. I've been working so hard that I barely took a minute to stop and think about what's going on in my life. It seems as if people aren't what they used to be. Things are definitely not what they used to be. My life has taken this big turn around a sharp edge that went by unnoticed. And now, I have taken things gradually not really fastening the big change which has taken place.

I know I have adapted well. But does this mean I wasn't able to let go of the things which I previously held on to? Or was I able to live through them well so I don't have anything to regret about?

Hmmm. I have to figure this out before my head gets too invaded with academics. Ha ha.

No comments: