Friday, January 04, 2008

This is not how I planned this day.

It's 5:15 in the morning on my last Friday of the holidays. Trust me, I'd be sleeping more than anything but I'm not. Well because I actually overslept yesterday (as in waaaay tooo muccch), I am punishing myself for the abuse. Since everyone's up and I just lay awake for more than 10 minutes trying to sleep, I thought what the heck and just got up.

I thought I smelled my mom cooking mushroom soup so I fumbled out of bed to get some. It was chicken noodle soup pala. I got a bowl for myself and stole a cheesedog on my way to my room. My dad was just eating oats. My mom was munching on bread. My brother was, well, enjoying the hugest share of the good breakfast: frankfurters, cheesedog and garlic rice. Yum.

Gaaah. I should eat more like my dad. But I won't deprive myself of breakfast if plan to cut short on everything else soon.

Today, I am packed with a lot of activities. Why I chose not to sleep will remain a pathetic price I will definitely have to pay later today. Ateneo for my group stuff and maybe a trip with Hun to his Semi-honors reunion in White Plains. But I still have errands to run and things to shop for. Ughh. I hate having to cancel things because of prior commitments I should have kept before. A late night party in Fiama with friends tonight? Naah. Have to wake up early to finish stuff tomorrow before my Ninong's wedding. Dad's the best man. :D

As promised, Fil paper mode back on. Soup's getting cold.:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww... sa susunod kasi you try to sleep pa rin kahit na hirap ka... yan tuloy, super tired ka...

Daryll said...

hahaha.:D next vacation na lang ulit.:D