Friday, January 25, 2008

Today kinda sucked.

Well, for the most part it did. It was a bland mixture of emotions, really. My flair for food and adventure got hyped up at some point. So I guess this is where everything's going - to a pitfall.

1. Hun and I are officially breaking down. Not breaking up. Maybe this is the healthy way to go in our relationship. You think? But all we had kanina was like screaming and arguing and stuff. I had enough. I actually felt bad for the rest of the day because of that. :( Oh well.

2. We visited the convenience stores for LS today. One episode of my pigging out. Donut, Kariman sandwich and black gulaman galore. Hihih:D

3. CSA visit - super spontaneous. And can I just say that it made me really nostalgic? I was also catching up with Nie kanina and we were making plans in visiting Tipol soon. I have to check if the coast is clear first. :)

4. Splurge again. I already broke my number 4 (?) resolution on being a bit stingy. I spent money on food and a top today. Graaar. But in my defense, the top will be very useful for the next two parties I'm attending (still a bit unsure of White Hot thought Imma be at the I Love Manila COSA GA certainly). I knew that this would happen when I pulled out everything in my bank account. Pffft. Spasms. I have a big whole in my wallet and I need to really save this week. C'mon! Neyo and Bora!

5. Haay nako. Stupid Bread Talk. Yun na lang.

Moral of the story: Just stay home on a Friday afternoon when you had no plans of going out in the first place.

No comments: