Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bust it babyyy.

Today because I failed to get any decent amount of eye shut, the skies allowed me time to buffer and get a hold of myself by pouring in a heavy amount of rain. And as if that wasn't enough, I wasn't able to muster enough energy to visit the vendo and buy myself my regular dose of caffeine, so it rained harder.

So, this morning while cramming tidbits of information in my head in preparation for my midterm exam in CS30, classes were proclaimed suspended.

You know the usual. There wasn't any real storm after all. (Or at least it didn't affect Metro Manila as much as it did in the Northern provinces.) Therefore the day went on with the draggy and damp atmosphere of the rain and cold winds. I was left with literally no one and nothing but my things - a pile of POS readings and papers waiting to be read and written for a very welcoming deadline of tomorrow.

Worse, I just slept a huge portion of my afternoon away because I couldn't keep myself awake in front of my laptop whatever I tried to do.

Thank God for Mark - who was so jologs (hahaha labyew) he didn't know classes were suspended. He went to school to attend his theo class and upon finding out no one...

Ended up studying with me in Matteo. At least there was another human being that I could talk to. Beats having to suck it up while everyone was hurrying to get out of school, I was there stuck in the study hall doing errands.

Hurray for Bacon Mushroom Bits Jolly Hotdog and Crispy Fries. Haylav fastfeeewd.

Good thing is, I'm now back to my feet. Workaholism just seemed to have lagged and have taken a long long long time to reboot. Now I can feel the pressure the the hectic-ness that this lifestyle was supposed to bring from the very beginning.

Now I'm munching on a bar of hello (CALORIES. Watch out you feeling skinny ***ch.) - vanilla in choco - to jumpstart my sleepyhead alterego and help me course through the deliverables of tomorrow and accomplish everything in due time.

YEAHMEN. <3

No comments: