Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A day at home can do you wonders.

Today I decided to stay at home and rest due to unavoidable circumstances. AH LUL. Haha. Well whatever. It wasn't that hard to duck and rid myself off the stress because my schedule was highly (and surprisingly) cooperative. The timing was just perfect - literally and figuratively.

What can I say, it really does wonders for the heart. Not for the brain though, 'cause I've been stuck doing school work the whole freaking day. Think: Marketing and THEO. MYGAD. Such hassle.

The best part of it was that I got to sleep, work, eat and have my healthy dose of alone time - perfect for regrouping. COS I NEED IT BADLAAAY. ;p

So I will no longer delay myself, I got to get this done before I fall asleep again. Tomorrow is a brand new day for me.

Take a look at how Teptep edited our pictures from last Saturday. It made us look all glammed up 80's because she didn't want her album to look like everyone else's. Sorrrryyy na artist. Haha. Love you babe.


So purrfeeect. So guhreat. <3

No comments: