Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Clutter.

It amazes me how, above all things, it's the clutter in my room that takes me forever to get rid of. I plan to clean my room every now and then but with a few successful attempts that make me disappointed in myself more and more. In the end, I just tend to scrap everything out and make do with all the stuff on my bed, my desk and on the floor...


Scenes of the crime. - sige okay lang maturn off kayo. Hahaha.

RIIIGHT.

And then I tried to analyze myself by any sublime means of psychological knowledge that I was able to take up in the last 5 years. Then it dawned on me, that perhaps this annoying delaying tactic related to my everyday trash doesn't only apply to the literal garbage that I own.

If that's the case then it actually makes sense. Now I have something else to blame this idiosyncrasy on. Hahaha. But seriously.

Think: the actual time that I allow this trash to take over my daily affairs is obstructing me from moving freely and letting new things come my way. - YOWN. Saktong philosophizing lang oh.

Maybe that's why I always feel so consumed and congested. It takes me too long to clean up. I don't know if it's choosing to stay stuck with the same pile of garbage - the paper works, the books, the wrappers, the plastics, along with the energy and time I spent on them; or if it's just the numbness that I found in time that I haven't managed to device a new game plan which would dispose all of these junk away.

It's getting a bit crowded in my room, in my heart. I think I need to let go of all the old stuff, the emotions and the thoughts.

I've reminded myself more than enough (stickies here and there) so I think there's no excuse for me to neglect doing this anytime soon.

I need to clean up.

2 comments:

Ria said...

omg, that samsung thing has to go. HAHAHAHHAHAH.

Daryll said...

HAHAHA. EEEEH. Not until I get a new one! :) I haven't watched a game live yeeeet. :(