Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I don't know.

...why I miss you and your sabaw pangungulit even if it went on for such a short period of time. I don't know why, despite knowing all the evils you could've possibly done (and do) in your lifetime, I still find myself wondering what will happen tomorrow, in the next week, in the next month...

Will we ever bring back what we began?

Will there ever come a time when I will look back and laugh at myself for making such a big deal out of this?

Will I ever find the sanity to cast these feelings to somewhere noone can ever find?

Will I be able to get over the fact that for now, we can be no more than what we are unless fate plunges its hands and decides to draw me to the nearest path next to yours?

Will I be able to dismiss my penchant for overanalyzing the situation and calm myself down by distracting myself with other things?

So, the day when I no longer think about you and look back at that moment of 'possibilities', is it coming anytime soon?

Why did I have to even start dreaming about you?

Why did I even bring myself to like you this much in the first place when I don't even know who you really are?

2 comments:

Ria said...

i love the last line.

Daryll said...

UUUGGGHHH. :| IHATEHIM.