Monday, October 16, 2006

Blogging to save my life.

It's... what? 11:56 p.m.? I'm still not done. All I've accomplished is download ym in this laptop and research on what my possible sickness is.

The good news: nothing.

The bad news: it can be colon cancer or just plain amoeabiasis. Yes. Ladies and gentlemen. Problems in bowel movements can drive a person nuts and can pressure him to think that he can possibly have cancer. Aray ko po. I don't want to die yet. ='c I haven't even turned 18 yet.

Speaking of celebrating debuts, I have parties lined up right after my finals and for the remainder of October. Innah's, Jackie's and Laine's. Innah will be having hers at Dusit and it's gonna be a formal one, Jackie's at Burgundy and it's smart casual and Laine's at Skyline, World Trade Center and it'll be a costume party in celebration of Halloween.

Now here comes a lot of problems. Inasmuch as there's a lot of room for excitement and the prospect of fun because I will get to party a lot this sembreak, there will be problems inevitably. See I still have to figure out what outfit to sport in every event and the gifts that I have to buy for the debutante. Arrrgh.

Then here's mom. When she found out about the upcoming events that I'm gonna be attending, she started lecturing me about my own debut. She said that I have to scratch any idea of having fancy parties and formal events because she thinks it's a waste of money. Okay. I won't argue with that but a girl turns 18 only once and it has to be special. I can go for a car. A Mazda 3 perhaps? Hahahaha=p Naaah. I'd rather spend it with special people. I'm actually planning (as early as now) that I'm gonna have a simple house party (or anywhere big and spacious to accommodate lots of people) and it's gonna be a no big event. Then, I'll invite my closest friends to a summer escapade at Caliraya resort because I really loved it there. I knew that it was meant to be a part of my 18th birthday. Okkay na yun siguro.=)

Basta.

Anyway. I still have to study. I'm losing hope of getting A's and B's for majority of my subjects considering how I'm cramming now. Oh what the heck. This is college dude.=p

No comments: