Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Retrospect. I knew it was too good to be true.


God made the shooting stars for the hopeful.

I have no idea why the previous entry went wrong like that but my desire to change this blog's lay-out grew stronger. As in. I just have to find the time to do it and I know that, as Hermie has said it, it won't be in the near future. Hahaha=D
Wow. I missed this. I don't know why I kept putting it off. I pushed myself to blog in the past couple of days but I kinda lost it whenever I started writing an entry. Maybe I just felt that I lacked the emotion and inspiration to do it.
Now, I'm finally ready. So here goes...

Okay. So Friday went by really fast. I really had fun at Jackie's party. (All pics at my multiply) My brother and I went to Mcdo Taft as early as 4 pm and I had to wait for Maann pa because she came from a drinking session with her blockmates. Gaga talaga yun. She was pretty tipsy at the early part of the evening. Rox and the others really poked fun at her because she was getting all drummed up by the alcohol. So yun. When we arrived at Burgundy, the band and Maann and I rehearsed a bit. Michael was the first guy to arrive. And then followed by the other people who came in after we dressed up. We saw them as the elevator casually opened and broke the barriers which have long stood between us after we graduated from HS.

So moving on. Okay naman yung party. It was moved from the roofdeck to the restuarant because there were slight glimpses of massive gray clouds and droplets of rain. But then, the party went on. Maann, Kara and I were all back together. We were included in the 18 shots of tequila. Hmmm. I won't give it a blow by blow account. Just an observation and evaluation of what happened. We hosted the party and as usual, I had so much fun because I loved doing it. Sobra. It was super fun because I got to pig out, eat a lot, take pictures with friends, be in the limelight for the whole duration of the program, be with friends, meet new ones, dance wildly, be a good girl and then, finally call it a wonderful night.

Some things didn't change. Kung ano yung groups before ganun pa rin. Bogs, K9 and friends and of course, D3. Neutral nga sila Addie and Gladys because the Ponspons weren't there. Lyn of course was with us because she wasn't with the... uh. Ano ulit yung group nila? Yeah.

Kinda disappointing because then, we weren't really able to full blast our kwento modes. We just hung out with the usual people like we did way back in HS. I thought we had a lot of catching up to do, but then, sitting in a table full of familiar faces didn't really do the trick. Pero okay lang. I'm sure there'll be lots more to come. Partiesssss!!! --> The stress reliever and safeguard avenue for a college student.

So there. I went home really tired. I mean, after being hyped up in the party and dancing with someone (a guy) I barely know, who wouldn't be? But I still had to stay up for hon because he was leaving for Hongkong on that day.

The things I do for my asawa. True enough, I wanted to rant and bicker about how he didn't really have time for me all through out the remainder of the week in spite of the fact that he was to be gone for the rest of his break. Yeah. It meant scratching all our plans for halloween (just like last year) and us having to miss out on each other due to conflicts in schedules. When he comes back on the 1st, I'll be over at Kara's for the sleepover. So there. Going back... I stayed up until 2 a.m., forcing myself to be wide awake just to be alive when he departs. But I unfortunately gave in. I just left messages in his phone and I asked him to call me so as to wake me up, the first thing when he opens his eyes.

And so he did. He said that he was already packing and arranging his stuff. Then, text text nalang. I fell asleep because it took him so long to reply to my messages I guess because he had to do a whole lot of things pa. You know, carrying stuff and shit like that. So his last message to me was that he was already in the plane and about to take off na. =c So sad. But now, it's only two days before he comes back. Yeeey.ü

Then, the weekend zoomed by. I had the chance to hear mass last Saturday, we watched Step Up here at home (ang bagong tambayan) and my friends and I just chilled.

Sunday, nothing much. I was pretty much a couch potato. I even cried because of One Tree Hill. Oh God. I wish he were anything like Lucas. I mean, how he believed that Brooke was the one for him and that he was convinced that they were destined to be together. Not only that, he refused to make out with a girl who has already stripped naked in front of him. (That bitch, Rachel)

Monday, mundane. I went out today to scout for a gift for Laine and for my costume tomorrow night. Kasi naman, I was planning on being a fairy, good thing I talked to Laine and she told me that I can't because apparently, she's gonna be a fairy princess. So, I just had to adjust and be the Greek goddess instead. Tanong pa ni Cort, kumot lang daw ba yung suot ko. Pwede rin. Why not?=D

Okay. A lot of these seem like fun but they're hell not. Niko picked me up today and we had to go over to Laine's for the 'surprise'. The surprise ended as a 15-minute snooping in Laine's room and her wardrobe for tomorrow plus the tarpauline that she had made for tomorrow night's festivities. Oh yeah.

I even had to take a shower after I got back because I had really bad allergies. Maybe I got it from Niko's car.

So what I can say is, why do people try to ruin your life when you're trying so damn hard to live it?

That on the next reflective post. ♥
I soooo miss him.

No comments: