Saturday, October 07, 2006

Get into it.

The past few days have just been miserable. It was like pre-hell week not because of the work load for school but because of the other stuff in my life which completely gives me a headache.

We just had electricity last Thursday at 1 a.m. in the morning. Laine and I had to panic because of our Physics movie critique which had to be submitted on that day. We had to cut our morning classes just to finish it. Luckily,we did and we just had the guys sign us up for the finals and all. Then I had Fil class which was the usual and I was happy with my grade. Yeah... Considering that I got a relatively low grade in the first paper because I crammed it. B isn't bad at all plus I received a good mark in the first long test. Bawi nalang ako sa second paper and sa finals. Besides, A na ko sa second long test. Whooo.ü

So the afternoon of Thursday was concluded with the event of Coach, Penny and I having to drop by at Medical City to visit Cj at the hospital because she was about to undergo an operation. It was fortunate that we arrived five minutes before she was about to be brought to the OR.

Ayun. Friday. Nothing much. Twas Jiggy's birthday. Saya. We did something tapos I had to leave for Makati because Hon and I agreed to go out on a date. He missed it na daw. Aynako. Forget about the issues. I'm to tired to bitch out on it again.

So we had fun. We watched Pulse. It was a boring movie althought it starred uh, basta. Veronica Mars and Christina Millian. Haha. It wasn't my fault. Hon was the one who suggested that movie. After that,we ate then hung out some more. Then we went home. I couldn't have wished for anything else more than how last night had ended. Grabe. I least expected it. I just have to see if he stays true to what he said.

Basically, he didn't want to let me go.

Yun na yun.♥

No comments: