Wednesday, October 04, 2006

You gave me a reason for my being...

Oh crap. My body is really aching right now. We still don't have electricity! Therefore, I lack sleep, I lack time to study, I lack the resources to finish all of my school work. I'm short of everything!!!=c

Last night was really bad. My finals for pe unexpectedly lasted for more than 5 hours. I had to play four games! Grabe. Our team was so tired during the last game that we wanted to give in. Naawa lang samin si coach so he told us that we'd be given the title as champion, our opponent as well and we'd both be given tropihes because we were really exhausted to carry on with the 3rd set of the last game. Besides, it was already 9:30 in the evening. Waaah.

Okay lang. Not bad. Champions parin.

So I went home and tried to study but then I fell asleep after reading our story for Lit. Damn. I really need to head on to a computer shop later if we still don't have electricity.

Haaaaaay. I don't know what will happen to me right now=c
Please Lord. I have loads of stuff to do. So little time.

No comments: