Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What am I supposed to be happy for?


Inseparable.

I suddenly forgot why I was really happy this afternoon. Well maybe because...

Today is hon's birthday. It may have started a little bit weird because he had to go here early in the morning to get my gift for him and because I was left alone for five throbbing hours. But he left after an hour because he had to help with the preparations for the guests and all that although I'm not really sure who went to his so-called party because none of us had the guts to go to his house tonight. Well at least, I take the credit for that. It was too much to swallow every ounce of pride and even step one foot inside his house and show my face to his family. So now, my heart is breaking because I didn't really get to spend time with him because today is supposedly a special day for him. At one point, I'm getting really depressed but then he didn't really reply to our texts and calls so I guess he didn't really mind if we weren't able to come; me and his best friends and all of our common friends. Wow. So much for love and friendship. Oh well. It's his call naman eh.

Then I somehow enjoyed the afternoon naman. I went shopping with my parents. Blame it on Friday's big affair. Nyahaha. (which reminds me, I still have to do our spiel because it's Maann's midterms so she's rather busy) I had to buy a white dress (upon the debutante's request) and of course I had to buy a gift for her. Thank God for the sale inf Nafnaf. I even bought e top for my own. Wahahaha=p

*Screw the dial-up connection. Has to reconnect every ten minutes.*

And then after that we had to buy a lot of other stuff and I had to tag along with my parents. We came home a little before 8, at the same time that my friends came over here to fetch me because we were planning to go to hon's place. But unfortunately, he wasn't picking up nor was he replying to our texts so we decided not to go instead. We just made tambay. What's cool about it was that almost all of the tropa was there. (well, yeah, us girls) Everyone was there and only one was missing. It was so sad because we weren't able to find a way to like see her or even sneak in to visit her. (hmmmm) Pam, Toneth, Lanz, Eka, Rhen (it's her 19th birthday today btw), Kates and I were all there. Good thing Lanz thought of bringing her camera out so we kinda took pictures at Kuya Tuchie's place. Hmmm...

There. But I really feel bummed and sad because I didn't get to see him.=''''c I mean, for the most part, he's leaving on Saturday for Hongkong and he's not gonna be back for five days. *sigh* Yeah well, I will have a considerable amount of partying when he's gone but... I don't know. I just have to keep my promise of being a good girl, as I always do.

Sabi ko:

Hon, party ako next week while you're gone. Debut ni Laine then sleepover at Kara's.

Sabi niya:

Okay. Be a good girl ha?

Sabi ko:

Opo. Lagi naman good girl si mimay ah.

Sabi niya:

Beyi good. Love you!

Sabi ko:

I love you too.*

Onga pala. We're back together. Kanina lang. Gulo noh? He slept up on me pa last night. Left the phone hanging and we both woke up at 3 a.m.

Hmmm. Maybe I should rest na rin. Too much excitement in one day. Gotta rest for the coming days because I bet they're gonna be worse. ☺♥

No comments: