Thursday, October 26, 2006

Looking forward to...

Me, Jackie (the birthday girl this Friday) and Kara
I'm so freakin' busy right now. I have to do a lot of stuff to help for the preparations for tomorrow. Uuuyy. Haha. Hindi naman. Kasi Jennette and I agreed to do the compilation of songs and I still have to make the introduction and the spiel for tomorrow evening. Oooh. I still have to fix myself because I doubt that I'm still going to find time tomorrow.
Yesterday, I went to La Salle to meet up with Jackie and Maann (supposedly but she didn't show up) but I didn't really go inside. We just met up at Mcdo. I wasn't supposed to be meeting Jennette too but she saw me there standing outside Mcdo and we were both surprised and just laughed it off anyway.
When Jackie came (after some minutes of waiting) we accompanied her to Burgundy. We checked the place out and it was cool. There was a pool, a closed area and an open one. The only thing that needs to be addressed now is the rain. If it rains tomorrow night (and we really need to pray that it wouldn't) then the whole program has to be moved in the closed area, which is bad because it's a bit small and all the food's gonna be there. Besides, the lat part of the program's gonna be a lot of dancing to house music and we wouldn't be able to do that if all of us are in tinsy amount of space.
Then I went home with Crunch and Chelly (ulit). Pinagtulungan pa ko kasi I'm a blue blood in the land of green. Yeah right. Hahahah=p
Okay. I'm still having problems with regard to the transpo tomorrow. Ugh.
What else?
Oh yeah.
A message to the effin' gossip folks everywhere.
You guys just have to back off from our personal lives. We're not doing anything to you so leave us alone. One more bad comment and chismis about me, my family or my friends and you're gonna get it. You're so unfair. What? You expect us to understand that it's become part of your lifestyle that you have nothing else to do but spread foul gossips about people whom you don't even know and who haven't done anything against you? Makonsensya naman kayo. I know you're not blind and you're not manhid to feel the consequences of your actions. People get hurt and a lot of relationships are destroyed because of what you do. So bug off okay??? Stop it! Oh wait, you can't undertsand English pala. And you have no means of accessing this message because you guys have no background of the internet. Oh ano? Bastusan na ba? Kayo naman yung nagsimula eh. Papatulan ko na talaga kayo.
It's one thing to actually bear you guys and just always keep into consideration your plain existence whenever something comes up here in the village. Kasi baka may mangchismis blahblahblah. It's bad enough that we always have that to keep in mind. But you know what? Why don't you just do something worthwhile and helpful to the society like spreading the damn love? Huh? Kundi nga dahil sa mga families namin na pinagtatrabahuan niyo as tingin nyo pano kayo makakahanap ng means of living? Respect naman darlings. Yun lang yung hinihingi namin. Oh, and yung sa mga hindi naman katulong pero parang katulong kung mangchismis, you guys are better off building this chismis congregation and we can like press charges against your group. Konti pa talaga ha. Sumosobra na kayo.
So what if there are a lot of things that we do? At least we're minding our own businesses, patching up our own mistakes and we're not meddling with things that aren't ours.
And you guys go to Church? Haha. Grabe. Shame on you.
Now, if I hear anything bad about me, my boyfriend, my family, my friends and their own families (I don't care if you have a basis or if you heard it somewhere) I'm not going to hesitate to confront you guys. Wag kayong magalala. Magtatagalog ako pag kinausap ko kayo.
We can't stand it any longer. Now, you're gonna have a taste of your own medicine.

No comments: