Monday, October 09, 2006

Trying hard.


Day 1 - Facade, portico, fascia.
*Wallowing in misery. Denial stage.*


Is this supposed to document my depression and angst for life right now? I know I'm pretty much screwed. Life, as usual, has been helluvah ride. But you know, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Okay. Today started unsually. Well, it's become a routine that I just stay at the caf every morning and just chat the time away with my blockmates if I have no homework or major requirement to be passed which needs to be done at the RMT. Bea asked me if I could go with her to Starbucks because she was meeting JV for their thing in Fil. Upon mentioning that I was so depressed, Bea immediately came to my rescue be offering me the grand experience of having to spend the morning at Starbucks, lo and behold I was there, sitting on the couch and enjoying a cup of Caramel Macchiato. Thank God for my blockmates.

The rest of the day went by. But it was pretty sucky considering that a lot of people failed in the 1st paper in lit. Yep. That includes me. I did get to enjoy the A grade for like two days and after that (after knowing that the A turned into an instant B) it has been officialy taken away from me, assuming that I'd not perform well in the coming finals and 2nd paper. Gawd. I still have no idea on what to do with the second papaer. Aaaack!!!

So there. I felt like throwing up as the day continued and I wasn't feeling quite well.=c I stayed behind and just did all the stuff that I could do after Math class and the rest of the afternoon. Then I went home with Laine, bonded with his driver because he had to bring me home, Laine had to go to the derma. Ayun.

Pretty much, that's it.

Gotta go. Hell week mode remember?

Oh wait. I'm seriously regretting how I threw my phone last night. Defense mechanism. Sabi ko reflex lang. Ngayon, it's an added misery to my life. Sometimes I can get too impulsive. But then... It's not my fault that my temper's triggered to do irrational stuff.

Waaaaah. I wish to lash out my pent up energy towards something that's worth it.

School work maybe?

Naaah.

Sigh.

No comments: