Sunday, October 15, 2006

'Cause I'm dying inside with my pride and a smile on my face.


It's such a beautiful Sunday morning and I'm already in front of the computer trying to finish some stuff. Oh well. Three more days plus two more for labor on my Lit paper. I'm trying to think how I'm gonna finish it sooner because I don't really want to go to school on Friday just to submit my paper. Ewan. Pwede rin siguro.

I haven't been myself for the past week. The start of the finals was blessed with me having to sleep over at Laine's to study for our Lab and 'make our Power consumption paper' but we didn't get to. We just studied. So there. We took the test yesterday and it was okay. Just time pressured and all that. And then... We ate at Shakey's and tried to finalize all our evil schemes for the sembreak.

Oh gawd. I'm soooo hungry. I haven't eaten anything since last night. Plus, I just slept at 10 p.m. I have to work and study today. Wahaha.

Eh kasi I visited bro and bhi yesterday afternoon and we kinda watched Snakes on a Plane and we ate at Kuya Tuchie's pa. Hahaha=p Fun.

Hmmm. Okay. Weekend work!!!=p

[EDIT] A case of bad karma. Oh well. Today is just whatta... I don't even know how to start explaining what happened. Haaay. The monitor of our pc broke down before I even had the chance to finish all of my stuff. I regret having to take the 'power nap' at noon today and having to do unnecessary stuff. Yan tuloy. I had to go to bhi's house to download the sample test. Waaaah='c My math book got lost too. Haaay. Grabe. I was super stressed that I cried pa.

When I went to bhi's house, we had this little get together and talked about things. I missed having to boind with the girls. Haha=p Well at least. But I was worrying big time because I still have my finals for tomorrow. So I went ahead and told them that I'd study na. I went home thinking that the pc would be fine, but NO!!! To my disappointment it wasn't so now, I'm being punished.=c I have to use this laptop to finish my stuff. What's bad about it is that there are a lot of things that I need to access by Wednesday at the other pc's hard disk. Stuff that I need for my paper or else I'm super doomed.

Before I went home nga pala, we sorta talked. Medyo magulo and mahaba... But to put things in simple terms, we're back to the courting stage once again. Maghirap nga siya for what he did. Hahaha=p Which reminds me, Crunch told me that she'll make mean things for Raffy. Pahirap to the max daw. I'm glad that my friends are all on my side and that they're pleased to know that he's willing to take responsible and sincere actions to win me back.

This is soooo cool. Oh well. No sleep for me then. Bye.<3

Lakas pa ng loob ko magblog using the laptop. Hahahaha=p

No comments: