Thursday, October 05, 2006

You made it clear.

I love you, once again. Just because you showed up on my doorstep with our scrapbook (inside are the words: 'Will you still accept me? I want you back. I can't take it anymore. I miss you so much' scribbled) and then you make my heart melt then and there. Why do you always have this tendency to get carried away by the wind? Pero at least, I'm still the one you come back to in the end. Or is it still me this time?

I'm sorry for the words I've said. No matter how I try to understand why you do those things deliberately and unconscientiously, (I think) I still don't get it.
Maybe that's your case too. No matter how we try to talk things over, we just fight over a nonsensical period of time and end up making up because I can get too bad mouthy with words. Something you would never understand.

Can we make both ends meet?

No comments: