Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm so sick.

I have been sleeping for the past 5 hours and I really feel terrible right now. ='c


I nearly threw up sa may mrt station. I even went home with Chelly. And now, I still feel terrible.

I just went to school to take the freakin' Physics long test and after that, I went home.

Now, I have tons of stuff to do for tomorrow. Hahaha.

Anyway. Here's a very important message sent by Hon this morning:

Hon...to tell you honestly, I really feel very incomplete these days. I miss my mimay. Nunoy is sorry with everything that he did. I find what we do right now very stupid. You know and I know that we will still end up being us again but maybe just not now. I don't know. Maybe because you're not yet ready to accept me back. But I hope before this coming sembreak we could finish this stupidity and be back to normal. I miss you a lot asawa. Don't worry about any girls because I don't have any. Lovely? Binura ko na yung number niya. Just reply at my sun ha. Still love you, still want you, my heart looks not for other girls but you. Ingat.

Needless to say, I wanted to melt when I read the message. Well maybe because I knew it all along, that he'd eventually come back. I was just waiting for him to realize what he did and be sincerely sorry for it.

I haven't replied to him. I'm not really planning to talk to him for the next days. I'll give it some time muna so I can make sure that he really meant what he said. I know he did. Haha. Besides, I don't have time now. Studies first.

♥♥♥

No comments: