Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Midday stress.

This is what you call stress.

I know I shouldn't have gone to class right now. The pile of work has been stacked once more with another 3-foot high worth of paper works. One day... Papasalvage ko na talaga si Hermie. Arrrgh.

Niko was actually threatening him (while on his seat siyempre) not to walk outside or he might just run his car over him. Hahahaha.=D

Akala ko madami na kong ginagawa ngayon palang. I was so wrong. I was so apalled when Hermie broke the news that we still had to pass four freakin' requirements to him. Yes. Four freakin' papers to be submitted next Wednesday; the submission day for my Lit and English paper. Amputa. Grabe noh? I can understand One paper in less than a week but four papers in less than a week? Maaan. Load of crap.

Grrr. Wala lang. I fell asleep during his lecture because I couldn't understand what he was saying about electricity and magnetism. I guess I just have to rely on my high school notes at that. Evaluation nga kanina eh. Hahaha. Ganda ng remark ni Mark sa back page.

The thing you liked the least about the course: Boring lectures.

Suggestions to improve the class: Go and teach somewhere else. Not here in the Ateneo.

Patawa.

Then my Eng groupmates didn't show up at 9:30 sa doghouse. Talk about cramming. Rarr.

So we stayed here at Matteo Ricci. While everybody else was fretting with the Fil orals, Ria and I who had no more Fil class, fell asleep. Sarap kasi eh. So now, I have the rest of the afternoon to do all of my stuff including having to study for the Math LT tomorrow. Yeeey. Pero I don't really feel good about all the stuff that I have to do. Well it's not my fault that I can't do them all because they were just given this week. Haaay. Sana quality work yung maproduce ko. Oo yan. I work best under pressure. Hahaha.ü

This is a break that I somehow deserve to keep my mind off the things that pretty much defy my reality. Basta. NO more net surfing and nonsense chatting for me tonight. It's just finals, finals, work, work!!!=p

Haaay. Miss him so much='c I'm not used to this.

[EDIT] I happened to have read the tabs for Powermatch '06. Hahaha. Never mind our rank in the whole tournament. Isang malaking joke yun. I looked at the speaker tabs. Although it's not really bad, I'm beginning to think that I really suck at debate. Or I just feel really inferior considering that I'm working with the best people whom Asia and the whole world has produced in the art of debate. Tsk tsk tsk. Bahala na.

So there. I'm still here at the lib typing my paper away and doing stuff to alleviate the 'lugmok' status. Hardiharhar.

I wanna sleep mehn. -.-

No comments: