Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Burst.


Rage and fury.

If there's anything in this world that I am least patient at, it's waiting. I hate waiting although I make people wait a lot. But the thing is, overdoing it just makes me snap. As in cry and just infuriate myself with tears.

I'm really really pissed. I am so mad at my dad right now. I have been bumming around since 4 o'clock just being a nomad, transferring places, starving, trying to study and trying to get some things done. I'm stressed, tired, hungry and I doubt that I will ever get some rest when I come home later. In my time, it'll be too late to do things, unless I'm going to start another all-nighter.

Fuck this shit. If I just knew, I would've gone home when my PE class ended. If that would be the case, then maybe I shouldn't be worrying about how to do the things that I have to finish by tonight. But wait, I didn't know didn't I? It's so fucking lame. 5 o'clock is already an allowanced time so that I could sit down and study. But 7 pm? Having to wait for three hours? Shiyet. Super waste of time.

It would be good if I had my own laptop. I would be able to finish my papers then. Too bad I don't. Sorry for me I guess. Hahaha. Sorry for me. Thanks to the malfunctioning computer units here, I have to transfer from time to time. Oh yeah. And for not informing me about how late I was gonna get picked up, I had to multi-task and do things at once so I could get a head start with everything else. If only I knew, I would've finished at least once. But I didn't, didn't I?

I had to wait. I just had to even if I didn't have to. But, if I knew that it would be like this, I would've chosen to go home on my own. Screw it if someone gets mad. I have tons of stuff to do. Get it?

What's bad about it is that my battery had to die down. I had to go to RMT to have it charged. I looked stupid standing up and charging my fone and I was already beginning to feel that people were glaring at how stupid I looked. I had to go here to the lib. I wanted to throw my fone, but not this time.

Thanks to the late time, every place here in Ateneo will close and I still have to wait. I haven't eaten lunch. I have a bunch of stuff to do. Thanks to the traffic, I'll be home by the time that it would be too late for me to decide whether or not I should get some sleep because in the end, it would be the latter. Choice pa kunyari. Wala naman akong magagawa eh.

And then when I finally come home, my very loving parents will scold me for staying up so fucking late. Oh well. It's fun to stay up and get so tired the morning after eh! It's fun not getting any sleep at all and taking tests and shit at school. It's just so fun of a leisure to spend all my time staying up doing non-academic related work. Puta.

In the end, my fruits will reap: ang baba ng grades mo.

Then whose fault is it huh?

I should be home by now. I shouldn't be doing this if I were at home already.

Fuck fuck fuck.

No comments: