Sunday, February 11, 2007

Love sick.

I have no idea what happened to this blog's side bar by the way.

I'm sort of disappointed with how my weekend turned out. Hmmm.

For one, I was out all day yesterday because of the schedule that I had to follow. I woke up so freakin' early in the morning after sleeping really late last Friday night (because of my friendscapade). We had to go to Medical City because of my brother's check up and thanks to my dad's brilliant idea, we had to be dragged along there so they can drop me off to Ateneo for my stuff to do.

After the short doctor's appointment, we grabbed lunch and headed to school. I met up with Gin, stayed at the smocket and did some last minute reviewing for our orals. Then ma'am sort of saw us so we had no choice but to go in the consulation room already. I got an easy poem and thank God after all the beating around the bush, I was able to pin down the answer. I got a perfect score yaaay. :D

After that, we hit the lib so I was able to borrow some books for my Fil (which I haven't done until now) and then headed to 711 to buy some stuff. Because Gin and I loved Mau, we forced ourselves to shop for unnecessary things just so we can raise an amount of more than 65 pesos for Mau's slam cards. Imagine that. Hahaha:p

Then we went back to watch the play. Overall, it was fine. Not really great but I never eliminated my concession in the first place. I was expecting that it would be boring, most especially because our class had to read the srcipt before watching it unlike all the other classes.

Hmmm. Then the evening was... Full of drowning in sorrow. Nevertheless, things took a turn now. Only now.

I just gave my room a new look today and I was ms. couch potato once again. Although, I am staying up to finish my academic work, I need to make up for the time lost.

So what I can say is, I'm just here waiting for you to need me. Not in a hopeless romantic-martyr-ish sort of way. I'm being a friend. I feel bad for what happened but I can't say I didn't tell you so. Just make sure you'll learn from it okay?

Cheerios.

No comments: