Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Somewhere in between.

I feel like crap. My head is throbbing with pain, my stomach is churning, my body is aching and my spirit is so heavy. The irony of it all is that I stayed home today and I slept after eating dinner so I just woke up.

I didn't come to class because I wanted to take the chance to study for my Calculus test tomorrow. I was feeling a bit sick this morning so I opted not to go to school at all. The thing is, I haven't really studied because I was like doing a lot of unnecessary stuff this afternoon, when I woke up late. Patapon ba? Not really.

So now, I am wide awake and I hope to pull off this all-nighter. I don't really know what's happening to me right now. I'm so so so sad.

I'm traversing somewhere between the lines of super depressed and extremely low but at the same time, I haven't lost hope that somehow there is still something to look forward to after all this crap.

Summer. Yes. Summer. Let's forget about summer class. Just summer.

And yeah. I miss him. I don't know what happened after the talk but I'm pretty sure that I didn't say anything to make him stop talking to me. =( Next time na nga.

No comments: