Friday, February 09, 2007

Polar bears and q-tips. - ultimately pissed.

I write.

Mental note: Because of the oh-so-trivial discussions yesterday, The Core has managed to make sense out of the senseless and even attempted to widen the scope of the emo world that we live in. Thanks to Mico, polar bears are now labeled as the most emo of all the species in kingdom animalia because they are 'fluffy yet deadly.' Thanks to Nik, we had a super duper nonsense debate on whether we should call cotton buds as q-tips or the other way around. Yes, life gets a bit more perky when you hang out with people like my friends. Hahaha:)

So anyway. After a regular dose of my training this week, can I just say that I am really pissed off because of the on the spot suspension of our ADS training? Or I don't know! Had I known that there would be no non-varsity training, I would've gone home and started doing other stuff than staying here and wasting time. I hate it really. Aaaarrrgh. The thing is, it wouldn't really matter if I won't be doing a lot of stuff tomorrow. But no. I still have to come here to have my orals in Lit and then watch The Glass Menagerie. It would pretty much consume the rest of my afternoon. I still have to do my outline in Fil, do some research and study for my Math long test a day after Valentine's Day. What the hell is wrong with my life? Aaaahhh.

On the brighter side, all of the things that I have to do reinforces the fact that I can now feel my purpose for existence. I always keep on saying that I'm so worthless and I'm so unappreciated. Well, nothing beats that than being a bum all my life, hitting on other people and being a professional leecher. Uggh. But I still feel awful.:(

Okay. I have a lot of things in mind that I wanna put here but I guess there isn't really any time for that. Sheesh. I wanna go to Cantina and drink tuloy. Taeee.


Will continue this when I get home.

No comments: