Sunday, February 18, 2007

Kissed by the wind.

I am back to my nocturnal lifestyle. I stayed up until 2 in the morning trying to get some things done and I was 70% successful. If only I had the strength to combat my urges to sleep I might have crossed that particular thing to do out.

I think I'm getting fat. I mean c'mon now. I jogged around school last Friday morning and my stamina was soooo weak. The heat of the sun or my lack of training and exercise can be either held responsible for my sudden migraine attack but it can only mean one thing: I'm not fit anymore and I'm too stressed. I can never seem to find time to do other things which aren't related to deadlines and shit. Aaaaaack! I'm so tired of this.

I may have had an overdosage of sleep for the past weekend but I can't deny the fact that I still am struggling to win my emotional and mental stability back. I'm still morbid and manically depressed. I don't know what's happening to me. It's not the caffeine and it's not the lack of it. Just locking myself up here in my room and sitting in front of the laptop drifting away seems to worsen my condition.

I want to get a glass of juice to at least heighten my spirit with the additional sugar intake but I think I have to cut down on the fat and sugar. Grrr. I don't know. A glass of water at the very least will help me feel better.

I looked outside the window this afternoon as I finished the 9th episode of Season 4 of OTH and I was hoping to see him. Or just you know, imagined his figure walking up to our gate and being friendly with me, as if nothing's happened. Yes. I still am hoping. Shit.

It's still early and I have a paper to do. Wish me the best of luck. I'm sort of looking forward to an unusual week because of the many things to do inside and outside of school.

Cheerios.

No comments: