Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hey ho! Let's go!

I'm in a perky mood today. I didn't really wake up on the right side of the bed. In fact, I slept for a short while during the long break after copying notes for ES.

Actually, we were supposed to go and watch a movie - Music and Lyrics with The Core. Thanks to Laine for fending off the dark side of the force, we decided to stay here and finish school stuff instead.

A lot of people are asking me if the Sanggu elections results are out. Well, I have no idea. Let's just hope for the best I guess. Later. I still have to study and work on my papers. I'm gonna go home freakin' late tonight because of our Fil play.

[EDIT] It's 11:30 and I'm here talking to my good friend John about some serious stuff. Ooohhh weeee. It's late but I still have to stay up because of stupid ES long test and some other school shit. Oh yeah. The woes of a kolehiyala.
Before the Fil play, we got stuck at Matteo to study and be nerds until 5:30. I fortunately finished my Lit paper so I'm down to two: my Fil paper and the InTACT reflection thing. Of course, the ES LT which I have to study for.
While at our study-fest, Laine and I had an encounter with my ooooh so hoooooot dreamboy - Chris Tiu: the daily supplement. I can never get used to seeing him every single day at SOM Mall. He always always completes my every school day. Well, the thing is, Laine had to talk to him for this Athletics Council event that she was heading. While they were talking, I was just there standing beside Laine, staring at his face. Yuck Daryll. Starstruck?
No. I was just stunned. I couldn't hold my panties.:D We postponed our shrieks up until we reached the bathroom in expression of our undying love for that guy. I mean, c'mon. He's such a sweetheart and any girl would be so freakin' lucky to have him.
After that, we had dinner at The Old Spaghetti House, had our share of pasta and kwentos with the rest of the Core (the boys came from the movie), JV and Ryan. We went back to Ateneo to watch the play.
I couldn't help but falling asleep on the first part, not because it was boring but sadly, I was really tired at that time. Good thing I was still able to gather enough strength to watch the remaining part of it. It was really good. Yeah.
Oh well. Gotta work on the all-nighter now.
Cheerios:p

No comments: