Monday, February 19, 2007

Summer heat wave.


I can't wait for summer.

Omg. It's so freakin' hot today. It's the start of the summer heat wave. It was wrong to wear a shirt, jeans and chucks today. Aaaaah! I'm dying!

I was supposed to finish my lit paper here in Matteo because I had one hour to spare an hour ago. But because there aren't a lot of functional units here and I still had to wait for the WiFi, I'm starting just now and I don't have plenty of time left. I guess I'll just have to fix whatever problems there are in this blog and then leave off for training. Whoopeee! I missed training. I'm going to have a blast later.:)

It's 10 minutes before 4 and I have to walk under the heat of the sun all the way to the covered courts. I'm sooo dead.

Oh well. I just know that this week is a lot more hectic than the past even though I consider it such a hassle. I guess I have to double my efforts and there's no room for slacking off now.

Later:)

No comments: